How to play?
You take turns to pull a card from the pile. You note the participants’ names and points on the points block. The game consists of 7 small competitions about 10 – 15 min duration. Points are awarded after each assignment and it is stated on the cards how you get points and how many points you can get. When you have been through all the cards, you count the points together and see who has won.
Participants: 2-8 people
Age: 3-99 years
The package you will receive will contain all the following things:
• 7 cards – Card size 70x120mm in high quality art paper. The cards have full-color printing for both side
• Game instructions
• Gamemaster instructions – The cards have full-color printing for both side
• Shinrin-yoku block – 20 pages in black and white.
• Pencil – is easy to hang on the block
• 5 blank cards to make yourself